Attorney Daniel J. Picard
Miami University - 1978 B.A., University of Dayton - 1981 J.D.
Licensed to practice in all Ohio State Courts and all Federal Courts including the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
• Ohio State Bar Association
• Butler County Bar Association
• Middletown Bar Association
• Middletown Board of Zoning Appeals
• 2009 Charter Review Committee for the City of Middletown
• Councilman for city of Middletown since 2010
Practiced law with Frost Brown Todd for sixteen years
Real Estate, Living Wills, POA's for Health Care, Evictions, Estate Planning, Wills, Probate Matters, Estates, Powers of Attorney, Guardianships, Adoptions, Trusts, Bankruptcy, Corporations, Business Contracts, Civil Claims, Domestic Relations, Divorce, Dissolutions, Post Decree Issues, Custody, Child Support
Contact us for a FREE initial consultation to discuss your case with an experienced attorney.